[tdwg-tapir] TAPIR open issues

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Tue Nov 29 10:48:41 CET 2005

Hello,
as we were planning to freeze the tapir development by the end of the year, we would need to hurry a bit. I lost a little bit track of the open issues. So I would like to ask everyone to bring up the issues he still remembers to be solved.

>>>From what I remember, the discussion was not closed on:

- parameterised inventories. Do we need them, how should they look?
- flexible capabilities. Do we allow services to implement a custom subset of TAPIR, or is it better to declare services either as Lite or Full?

Markus