TDWG 2010 working meeting outcomes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at nescent.org
Sun Oct 3 00:29:24 CEST 2010

The event home page for the 2010 working meeting at TDWG in Woods Hole
has now been updated with documentation of outcomes:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/Phylogenetics/WorkingMeeting2010

Thank you to everyone who participated. This was a a short, single-day
meeting, yet I think it was pretty productive, and led to some clear
follow-ups and next steps. Thanks also to Arlin for presenting the
meeting summary to the TDWG audience on Friday morning.

Outcomes from targets #3 (Kate) and #4 (Chris) are based on my notes
from the wrap-up. Kate and Chris, please feel free to update and/or
correct. Your wiki accounts should now be approved, let me know if you
have trouble logging in.

Kate - it'd be great if you could add the source code URL for your
XSLT code.
Arlin - if you don't mind, could you attach your summary slides to the
page?

It's too bad we forgot to take a group photo at the event. Maybe it'd
be better to have a gallery of individual pictures on the page rather
than the sub-group of people we photographed later (and which is on
the wiki right now)?

If anyone here who hasn't participated has questions or suggestions on
what else should be on that event page, please let us know.

On behalf of the others,

	-Hilmar & Nico