[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 11 April 2023, 08:00 EST/13:00 UTC

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Apr 12 14:57:22 UTC 2023

Hi all, thanks for a great meeting.

I just wanted to share a summary of the next steps because we are very close and we would need some help finishing up all the required documents.

  *   Implementation report (please review and add yourself as an author here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.8dmewb9wxxbk>)
  *   List of terms (please review all eco: terms here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbUUKDkgilbtHu9Dh_5V2dnOeQNbKBcRo4d7VEDyqOg/edit#gid=673949815>, tab: complete_term_list_from_JW)
  *   Additional document to better explain eco:isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive (please add content, examples, links to other terms, etc. to this <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fPW4JibRWUnrtTOZwDkAcxo5d-lwnATXyh3xmO65rs/edit> document).
     *   This will be added as an official document to the list of terms. The idea here, is that all the comments and relations of other terms will be better captured in a separate document instead of making a terribly long Comments section.
  *   Humboldt Extension Documentation (please review here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rX4m94rtZDR_8iIe3RvRnNYKDJcmSX3ii4S5hCznEA0/edit?usp=sharing>)
     *   This will not be an official document but will probably need to be linked in our presentation. Basically, I took our testing guide and removed all the parts related to the testing. We will need to update this document and polish it.

Thanks!!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.