[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting MOVED to Thu 15 September 2022, 7:00pm EST

Kate Ingenloff kathryn.ingenloff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:23:40 UTC 2022

Alas, the meeting time is 2am and I shall miss this meeting as well.
Hopefully next week... If there's anything I can help with in the meantime
let me know.

Cheers,
Kate

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 7:41 PM Sica, Yanina <yanina.sica at yale.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hope everybody is great!
>
> We finally have a time to meet and discuss how the Humboldt Extension
> fits in the expanded GBIF data model!
>
> *Thursday 15 September 7pm EST*
> *Zoom: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101
> <https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101>*
>
> John and Tim are interested in identifying a case study that takes
> advantage of the HE to report inventories, particularly that deal with
> absences. One ecological use case has already been developed (Ecological
> Survey Data Exchange Format
> <https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F10YgbavCieUIpN_kNoHGHEkvILpFWCx8k-ZNXFVD4gSA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=05%7C01%7Cyanina.sica%40yale.edu%7C35b195759aa349d95d3908da7bccce25%7Cdd8cbebb21394df8b4114e3e87abeb5c%7C0%7C0%7C637958417793874209%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=YOImyQja04ErZiRJ7HZQLnrKOpwgI2ATaRWKVZDxBxo%3D&reserved=0>)
> but it is extremely simple and doesn't require anything from HE. Peter
> Brenton has already identified at least one potential dataset, but
> everybody is encouraged to bring ideas and datasets to the conversation!
> Peter, feel free to share those datasets.
>
> I apologize if this is a crazy time for you, it was hard to find a time
> that worked. I really appreciate your flexibility. We will record the
> session in case somebody cannot make it.
>
> We will not have our typical meeting on Wed so we can dedicate the time to
> meet on Thu.
>
> Thank you and hope you can make it to the discussion!!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Yani
>

> Yanina V. Sica, PhD
> Lead Data Team
> Map of Life <https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change
> <https://bgc.yale.edu/>
> Yale University
> pronouns: she/her/hers
> *If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not
> expecting you to read or respond.*

Kate Ingenloff, PhD
Pronouns: she/her(s)
(+46) 07 32 49 99 091

"When one tugs at a single thread in nature, he finds it attached to the
rest of the world." ~John Muir