[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt TG Meeting Wed 13 April 2022, 08:00 EST

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:07:02 UTC 2022

Hi group,

Thanks for the good meeting this morning. I have been through the feedback
form and it looks clear and on target. There is just one question on the
page, "After completing the mapping exercise" for which I have a
suggestion. In place of

"How likely are you to implement the Humboldt extension in your data
management system?"

I suggest

"How likely is it that the Humboldt extension will affect your data
management practices?"

Good job!

John