[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt TG Meeting Wed 13 April 2022, 08:00 EST

Brenton, Peter (NCMI, Black Mountain) Peter.Brenton at csiro.au
Tue Apr 12 21:53:30 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Sorry I have been off of the radar for a bit, I've had some vacation time as well as personal matters and other work priorities. I therefore apologise for not doing the concepts part of the document as was tasked to me, but I see that Paula has now done that (thanks Paula!). The document is looking really good, congratulations to everyone.

I should be able to join the meeting tonight.

Best,

Peter