[tdwg-content] Reverting the process of DwC standardization

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Tue Oct 27 09:53:54 CET 2015

Hi David
(CC’ing the IPT list as this might be an IPT specific thread - http://lists.gbif.org/mailman/listinfo/ipt <http://lists.gbif.org/mailman/listinfo/ipt>)

For clarification - is your question specific to the DwC-A standard which is possible as Alex says or is it specific to the IPT tool please?

Do you imagine a scenario where you’d effectively map the same extension 2 times - once to interpreted and once to verbatim - or do you envisage a different data schema for each?

Thanks,
Tim