[tdwg-content] RDF/OWL - Please answer these questions.

joel sachs jsachs at csee.umbc.edu
Wed Nov 16 05:18:39 CET 2011

Hi Everyone,

One of the action items out of the kick-off meeting of the new RDF/OWL
best practices group was a questionnaire with two purposes: i) to assess
people's expectations and wishes for the group; and ii) to serve as an RDF
audit, a partial "state of the semantic web in TDWG".

The questionnaire is at http://code.google.com/p/tdwg-rdf/wiki/Survey

All are encouraged to participate (especially the 20 or so people who
volunteered to do so at the kick-off).

Filling out the survey myself, I realized that it can actually take a lot
of time to present and explain an organization's rdf . So please, don't be
shy about answering in parts. Take ten minutes to provide some
pointers now, and then return later to provide more detailed explanations.

For the first ten people to complete the survey, I will buy beer at
iEvoBio 2012 (or whenever I next see you).

Thanks!
Joel.