[tdwg-content] Stability of tdwg-content postings? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 28 19:21:00 CEST 2011

Thanks!  I should have looked harder.  Further experimentation showed
that although I was able to log in to the TDWG site itself, the TWiki
login gave me an "Unrecognized user and/or password".  So there seems to
be some disconnect between the two authentications.  However, if I were
to post material, it would most likely be at the Darwin Core Google Code
site anyway, which is the place to which one is redirected from the TDWG
site if one clicks on the Darwin Core wiki link.  There seems to be
little or no activity on the TDWG Wiki generally.  So I don't think it's
worth anybody's time to figure out why the authentication doesn't work
for me.

Thanks,
Steve

VU Station B 351634