[tdwg-content] Stability of tdwg-content postings? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul Murray pmurray at anbg.gov.au
Mon Mar 28 02:29:53 CEST 2011

If posts on the discussion lists disappear, perhaps the community here needs a wiki?

On 27/03/2011, at 2:42 AM, Steve Baskauf wrote:

> I have been reviewing some posts in the tdwg-content archives and got to
> this one:
> http://lists.tdwg.org/pipermail/tdwg-content/2010-August/000060.html
> It references a number of previous posts related to background on the
> DwC standard, such as
> http://lists.tdwg.org/pipermail/tdwg-content/2009-June/000019.html
> However, those links don't seem to do anything any more.  There are
> other emails whose URLs begin with

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.