[tdwg-content] New terms need resolution: "Individual"

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:58:17 CEST 2011

I thought these examples might help people get their head around this idea
of "Individual"

For some email systems the long version of these URI's are escaped so have
added bit.ly links to should also work.

They are all collected into this bit.ly bundle http://bitly.com/okM8h0

These are from records that can be browsed here
http://ocs.taxonconcept.org/ocs/index.html

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/ICmLC.html
*owl:Class*
*txn:SpeciesConcept*
http://lsd.taxonconcept.org/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flod.taxonconcept.org%2Fses%2FICmLC%23Species
http://bitly.com/f9MUfe

*http://ocs.taxonconcept.org/ocs/f522444a-2dd9-400e-be59-47213ef38cb9.html
*
*txn_se:ICmLC#Occurrence*
*txn:Occurrence*
http://lsd.taxonconcept.org/describe/?url=http://ocs.taxonconcept.org/ocs/f522444a-2dd9-400e-be59-47213ef38cb9%23Occurrence
http://bitly.com/h00Q9u

*txn_se:ICmLC#Individual*
*txn:SpeciesIndividual*
http://lsd.taxonconcept.org/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Focs.taxonconcept.org%2Focs%2Ff522444a-2dd9-400e-be59-47213ef38cb9%23Individual
http://bitly.com/hqaOyS

*txn:SpeciesIndividualTag*
http://lsd.taxonconcept.org/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flod.taxonconcept.org%2Fses%2FICmLC%23Individual
http://bitly.com/oM7X6Q

  * Note
  *is type of txn_ocs*:f522444a-2dd9-400e-be59-47213ef38cb9#Individual

- Pete

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology
University of Wisconsin - Madison