[tdwg-content] New terms need resolution: "Individual"

Markus Döring m.doering at mac.com
Sun Jul 10 13:49:02 CEST 2011

+1 for keeping Individual as for Gregors reasoning.

In also conservative on "normalising" dwc too much and replace all id terms used as foreign keys with the relations class. Of course we can model things that way (though im sure we'll start seeing more qualifiers on that class then), but dwc is largely successful because of its rather flat and simple nature, so we should be careful to preserve at least the important and often used id terms.

Markus