[tdwg-content] [tdwg-tag] Inclusion of authorship in DwCscientificName: good or bad? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul Murray pmurray at anbg.gov.au
Thu Nov 25 02:11:29 CET 2010

On 25/11/2010, at 11:56 AM, Richard Pyle wrote:

> One golden rule of data management that I often
> tell people is that it's often better to be consistent, then correct.  That
> is, something that's consistently incorrect can be corrected easily.

Well put.

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.