[tdwg-content] Proposal to Add a GeoSpatial "Area" to the DarwinCore

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:44:10 CET 2010

I noticed a small bug that is fixed in the RDF and should show up on the
cloud but I will need to clean up my own endpoint later tonight.

This mean the queries will not work while this is being reloaded.

I will do this at 12:00 am CST, should be back up by 1:00am CST.

This issue is that the triplestore still has this predicate.

txn:areaWithInFeature

in addition to

dwc_area:areaWithInFeature

- Pete