[tdwg-content] biostatus

David Remsen (GBIF) dremsen at gbif.org
Thu Sep 10 14:13:14 CEST 2009

Kevin

Each sheet in the file is a different extension, that includes a
verncular extension.   The one I wished to direct you to is the one
entitled Distribution.    The taxon concept ID is implied as the
extension is conceptually tied to the core taxon class via taxonID.

the term gbif:occurrenceStatus corresponds to your biostatus
occurrence and is tied to a vocabulary for this term at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tVs-UWMXnkD3slwIE8T336w&output=html
under the sheet entitled OccurrenceStatus

the term gbif:nativeness corresponds to your biostatus origin and is
tied to a vocabulary entitled Nativeness.

source, locality, and other elements are included.  This stuff is in
draft for us but it seems fairly congruent.

David