[tdwg-content] participation & pubic comment mechanism

Gail Kampmeier gkamp at illinois.edu
Fri May 8 04:41:40 CEST 2009

On
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/index.htm
Participation: [DWC-MAIL] link should not just open a blank email
(such as this one) but go to
http://lists.tdwg.org/mailman/listinfo/tdwg-content so that people
might subscribe.

Differentiates from sending mail to the mailing list in the list
References (and perhaps elsewhere).

This now answers how we are going to make it easy for the public
review to be able to comment, right? Do we need to give instructions
about referencing the URL concerned in the message or is this stating
the obvious?

One potential problem with using this during the public review phase
will be that everyone subscribing will get all of the posts such as
this one.  Is there a better way to handle this?

Otherwise the new introduction is looking good!

Gail