[tdwg-content] XML document display

Gail Kampmeier gkamp at illinois.edu
Fri May 8 16:19:47 CEST 2009

I am on http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/terms/simple/index.htm

My normal browser of choice is Safari (currently 3.2.1), which does
not display XML (in fact comes up as a blank page) as in
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/examples/text/example_text_simpledwc_complete.xml
I took this to Firefox 3 and it displayed fine.  Opera 9.64 is
similar to Safari (=blank).  Do we need to state up front that this
is best displayed in Firefox for XML (and if I recall anything in
RDF?) or indicate that if you View as Source, you can see the XML as
it was intended?  This caveat may need to be shown on any page
referencing such pages.

By the way, have I told you lately how impressed I am with the
revised version?!

Cheers!
Gail