[tdwg-tnc] looking for volunteers for a spot of user testing at TDWG, Bratislava

Graham, Martin M.Graham at napier.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 16:19:06 CEST 2007

Hi, anyone interested in helping us test a couple of interfaces for
interacting with multiple taxonomic classifications based on TCS concept
data? -->
http://www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~marting/ProjectWiki/index.php?n=Main.Usabil
ityTesting (with 'tdwg' as the password for editing the page)

Once I discover 'where' in the complex I'll be based I'll add that info
to the page also...

Thanks, Martin Graham

Napier University

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.