[Biogeosdi] Who is working on the code?

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:38:23 CEST 2007

Hi All,
It should be apparent from the svn logs who's been working on stuff.

FYI - I'm really swamped at the moment with other work and really
won't have a chance to even peek at biogeosdi until the second week
of July.

Remember that this project was more to evaluate the status of
existing standards, not really expecting a product at the end (though
it would certainly be nice).  So issues like the namespace thing and
so forth should be noted (and probably fixed where trivial), but
details like that will be very important in a report as such things
can be show stoppers for a deployed application.

Dave V.