[Biogeosdi] OMWS getAlgorithms

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 01:05:08 CEST 2007

I am using the OMWS that Tim left me in a parallels image. I believe
it is the last version as it is taken from repository and compiled...
In any case I am not sure at all.

I just made a hack on my side and now is working so I will wait for
Tim to come back and figure out this as I dont know how openmodeller
has been installed on this debian that I have.

Cheers.

Javier.