[Biogeosdi] Someone attending TDWG

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:36:50 CEST 2007

Hi all,

is there anybody thinking in attending TDWG this year? I was just
lookig at the program and wondering if we should present and abstract
to present this. Renato already asked me to present in his slot for
"Integrating biodiversity data - 2" at 11:00 12:30. That is ok for
me. This year i will not be able to make it the whole week so i plan
to travel on wednesday late 19th.

But if there is people from the team around... we could make try to
find a slot to work further on this... specially on creating
documentation to go for funding for next workshop :) If there is many
people away we can maybe ask for conference equipment (they do it a
lot here in OGC and is cool).
Sooo what about Friday at 17:30 for a meeting?

Cheers.