[Biogeosdi] Report from OGC meeting

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:42:14 CEST 2007

For the REST services implementors out there!! There is a book from
o'reilly called RESTful services that is a must! I am sure you will
like it...
In the other hand there is another one called Dont make me think that
is really really good too!

If you wanna take OGC people into account in OMWS then also implement
OMWS as a WPS service, but this we might find someone in the OGC
world interested in doing it so... It seems not too dificult to
implement a wrapper WPS in front of SOAP services. Let see if someone
contact after the OGC meeting.

Cheers.