[Biogeosdi] Re: biogeosdi Digest, Vol 8, Issue 14

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:38:10 CEST 2007

Allright... so seems that noone is coming :(

I might do an IRC session with the beamer so that we have an IRC
session... it might be funny :D

Well, now that Tim is working, and I have seen that he has succeed,
on the omws side of the prototype, once we have it upload to the TDWG
website I think we should try to have an IRC meeting and see how we
can promote and outreach this thing...

I really wanna go to Bahia for another workshop!!

Cheers.