[tdwg-ncd] Re: Report back from TDWG 2006

Neil Thomson N.Thomson at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Nov 6 16:54:52 CET 2006

Hi Wouter,

Thank you for the extra information - and congratulations on being the first to use the new mailing list, within an hour of it being set up!

I'll prepare some text for the GBIF and G+B Moore bids tomorrow and put them on the list for comment. The Moore bid has to be with Lee by the 15th, whereas we have a further week for the GBIF bid.

With thanks,
Neil