Meeting March, Sydney and Canberra

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Thu Feb 21 16:14:38 CET 2002

Dear colleagues,

the dates of the meeting have now been fixed! We tried to involve as
many people as possible, which meant splitting the meeting between
Sydney and Canberra. We will meet:

March 11-12: Premeeting in Canberra, probably at the Botanical
Garden. The meeting will start March 11th at 9:30 am and last for 2
full days. We plan an intensive working session to elaborate an xml-
schema draft. It will be a small, but open working session. List of
confirmed participants: J. Croft (probably), G. Hagedorn, B. Morris,
K. Thiele, Greg Whitbread, E. Zurcher.

March 13-14: SDD meeting in Sydney at the Botanical Garden. The
meeting will start March 13th at 1 pm in the afternoon

Please send direct email to g.hagedorn at bba.de if you plan to attend
either meeting. This will help our friends who organize the rooms to
plan the right size of room for us.

I am also collecting any specific contributions or points you want to
make for an agenda.

See also http://www.diversitycampus.net/Projects/TDWG-SDD/index.html
for announcement, links to bioforum, and minutes of the last
meetings.

Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!