Workshops in Spring

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Fri Dec 21 17:15:12 CET 2001

Dear collegues

as has been announced at the TDWG meeting in Sydney we are planning 2
workshops in March 2002 to discuss the topic that remain open during the
email discussions.

Karen Wilson and Nicolas Bailly have informed me that the dates of the other
meetings are fixed.

For the Workshop in Sydney the best dates seem to be the 13-14 March 2002.
Please inform me if you think that we should try to find another date that
fits into the BioForum 2 schedule (see
http://plantnet.rbgsyd.gov.au/bioforum/index.html)

For Paris, we may have a choice between the 6. and 10. of March. Please send
me a direct mail (g.hagedorn at bba.de) if you are considering attending this
extra 1 day workshop in Paris, and write which day you would prefer.

I wish all of you a very nice Christmas celebration and holiday,
Best wishes

Gregor Hagedorn
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!