[dwc-mixs] DwC-MIxS Interoperability TG wrap-up

Raissa Meyer raissa.meyer at awi.de
Mon Aug 2 16:00:24 UTC 2021

Dear all,

As our TG discussions are generally done, we suggest to skip the meeting tomorrow. However, please take this as a last opportunity to review the document and add any comments or final changes. By the end of this week we will finalise it and send it to the relevant parties within TDWG and the GSC for review.

Following our usual rhythm, we would then invite you to our wrap-up meeting in two weeks (2021-08-17, 15:00 UTC), using our regular zoom room.

Thank you and best regards,
Raïssa and Pier

—

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2996-719X