[dwc-material-sample] GBIF North America Update

smrtucson at gmail.com smrtucson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:05:43 UTC 2022

Teresa—

On slide 5—

We updated the ‘specimenType’ to be ‘materialSampleType’

Perhaps the vocab bullets could be links:

MaterialSampleType:  https://isamplesorg.github.io/metadata/vocabularies/specimentype.html

MaterialType: https://isamplesorg.github.io/metadata/vocabularies/materialtype.html

SampledFeature:  https://isamplesorg.github.io/metadata/vocabularies/sampledfeature.html

Stephen M. Richard

US Geoscience Information Network (USGIN)

 <mailto:smrTucson at gmail.com> smrTucson at gmail.com

520-869-8545