[dwc-material-sample] GBIF North America Update

Teresa Mayfield-Meyer jegelewicz66 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:24:52 UTC 2022

Material Sample Task Force Member,

I just wanted to make everyone aware that I have been asked to give a brief
(less than 5 minutes) update on our work at the GBIF North America
Quarterly Meeting on November 10. I have co-opted slides from the TDWG
update and want to make sure there are no glaring issues. You can review
the slides here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VxOrC1PCXuOFuWYTqapy4vjwHO14BaIy30AYolOuRdk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please leave any comments before November 2nd so that I have time to get
the slides to the GBIF North America Steering Committee for review.

Adios,

Teresa J. Mayfield-Meyer
*Arctos <https://arctosdb.org/> Community Coordinator*
*ORCiD - 0000-0002-1970-7044 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1970-7044>*