[dwc-material-sample] Draft doc on Organism, Occurrence, and MaterialSample

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Nov 16 08:49:13 UTC 2021

I think the issue of “multiple instances of dwc:MaterialSample representing a single lot” is different from “multiple individuals collectively representing a single instance of dwc:Organism”.  They have some similar characteristics as issues, but the “Organism” thing causes more confusion with Taxon than the MaterialSample (Lot) thing does.

Aloha,

Rich

Richard L. Pyle, PhD
Senior Curator of Ichthyology | Director of XCoRE

Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum

1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, HI 96817-2704

Office: (808) 848-4115;  Fax: (808) 847-8252

eMail: deepreef at bishopmuseum.org

 <http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/staff/pylerichard.html> BishopMuseum.org