[tdwg-tag] Audubon Core namespace

Gail E. Kampmeier gkamp at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 27 20:08:57 CET 2010

For what it's worth, I like abnc, and the only competition in a top Google search is abnc.org, for the
Armand Bayou Nature Center, which is biodiversity-related at least.  As for remembering it, the letter "n" is
often used as a contraction for the word "and" in English, so abnc is essentially the first three letters of the
alphabet, with an "and" thrown in, so not really hard to remember, if not so much associated with Audubon
until you get there.  I would not like to lose the "c" for Core because of its heritage from the Dublin and
Darwin Cores.

My 2 cents,
Gail