[tdwg-tapir] Minor changes

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Fri May 18 17:59:58 CEST 2007

Renato,
as you might have guessed all your proposed changes are fine with me.

Regarding the metadata variables I would make all existing metadata
values available as TAPIR variables. Maybe we can leave out the
indexing preferences. This would mean to add dc:subject,
dct:bibliographicCitation and dct:modified

I am not sure yet how you will retrieve metadata values for
RelatedEntities though. There might be multiple and do you have a
simple rule in mind what to do in that case? That's the case for all
contact data.

cheers
--
Markus