[tdwg-tapir] TapirLink is available

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:14:29 CET 2007

Congratulations Renato!

I gave it  a try and it looks great! I configured the
biocase_training database and it was really easy. I had some little
problems but I managed to try all TAPIR operations (not with the
default ones that come with the software). And it also run very fast
so congrats again!

I suppose we will have much more time to try it in Copenhagen :)

Cheers.

Javier.