[Tdwg-guid] Request for comments on LSID Roadmap

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Wed Oct 11 14:32:18 CEST 2006

    Dear TDWG GUID group members,

    As we have also mentioned in an earlier message, we have produced a
roadmap that describes our priorities for the next 6 to 9 months for
LSID work.

    We would like ask you to to please take a look at it and provide
feedback. The document is available at:

http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/uploads/media/LSID_Roadmap_11_10_2006.doc

    To provide feedback, please follow the instructions at:

http://wiki.gbif.org/guidwiki/wikka.php?wakka=LSIDRoadmapOct2006

    Please make sure to point out any tasks that you consider important
and that have not been listed on the roadmap.

    Best regards,

The TDWG Infrastructure Team (TIP)