[Tdwg-guid] Ant demo

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 15:51:46 CEST 2006

I've set up a half-functioning demo of the ant triple store here:
http://linnaeus.zoology.gla.ac.uk/~rpage/ants/

It is not complete, and there's a problem with Google's Map API, but
it's a start. I'll be demoing it at the workshop, but thought it would
be useful to have a version other people could see. Hopefully after the
demo it will make more sense...

To get started, the search box accepts text (such as the name of an
ant), or a GUID. Try, for example,

Atta

Proceratium

Dracula

doi:10.1016/j.ympev.2004.06.017

urn:lsid:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.lsid.zoology.gla.ac.uk:gi:34398464

I've updated the relevant page on the TDWG-GUID wiki
(http://wiki.gbif.org/guidwiki/wikka.php?
wakka=LSIDBasedIntegrationAntsDemo), but more useful background is on
my blog: http://semant.blogspot.com/.

Regards

Rod

Professor Roderic D. M. Page