[tdwg-tapir] Logs from existing services

Robert Gales rgales at ku.edu
Tue Dec 6 16:54:19 CET 2005

Hi Roger,

Rebecca Shapley did some studies on queries to the MaNIS network during
her study of the usability of the MaNIS portal.  I believe she has some
pretty concrete numbers about the types of queries that DiGIR providers
typically encounter.  If you'd like I can also put together something
from the HerpNET portal logs (they are pretty useless without some
massaging) for the last couple of months.

- Rob