[tdwg-tapir] Logs from existing services

Roger Hyam rogerhyam at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:55:48 CET 2005

Thanks for this Rob.

I have written to Rebecca to see what she has.

I'd be grateful for anything you could easily put together from the
HerpNET logs. What I would be most interested in is the types of calls
that were made and their frequency. Don't spend too much time on it but
anything you can do quickly would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

--

 Roger Hyam