[tdwg-humboldt] no meeting today

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:01:18 UTC 2024

Dear task group,

Since we are in Easter week and many people are home with kids or preparing
for some days off I suggest we cancel today's meeting.

On our table there are still some things to do but we can discuss them over
email:

   - External communication and socialization:
      - make progress on the paper
         - oververview can be found here:
         https://docs.google.com/document/d/171Blq1BDza_psrIQtBH-USIBzRuJAz-KQ4vS-xYnG3M/edit
      - advance on documentation,
         - Kate, would you like to share your advances?
      - Any ideas for TDWG 2024? other conferences? News on ESA? BES?
   - advance on sharing the promised datasets to finish the Task Group
      - Wesley and Zach already shared their datasets as csv with great
      documentation
      - Ani, any news on your dataset?
      - John, is it possible to have the GBIF IPT updated with eco: terms
      so we can share these datasets using it?

Hope everybody is doing great!

All the best!

Yani

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>