[tdwg-humboldt] meeting today

Anahita Kazem Anahita.Kazem at idiv.de
Wed Feb 21 11:04:50 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Apologies, but I can't attend this afternoon - big deadline today. I'll
be there next week, with some data mapped.

Yani: did Lien send an email since we had the online meeting several
weeks ago? If so, I don't seem to have received it.

All the best,

Ani

On 21/02/2024 10:05, Yanina Sica wrote:
> Dear Humboldties,
>
> I am very sorry I will not be able to celebrate the submission of the
> extension for ratification. I am currently on a train back to Germany
> with a poor internet connection so I will not join the meeting today.
>
> Some notes from my end that would be nice if you can discuss today:
> - the executive board meeting will be next Tuesday so we will probably
> have news on the ratification by then. Let's aim for a big meeting on
> Wed next week to celebrate!
> - Wesley has shared a subset of eBird data mapped with the Humboldt
> extension. Zach and Ani are still working on 2 more datasets. Once
> those are finished we can start the process of ending the Task Group.
> - Many of you have received an email from Lien Reyserhove about a new
> task group (or activating an old one) on IAS management and vocabulary
> (which I think could be expanded to include disturbances and other
> habitat modifications). She is organizing a meeting so let me know if
> you did not receive her email and you are interested in participating.
> - Work on the documentation and HE user guide is led by Kate (and GBIF
> more generally). Please Kate, let us know if you need anything from us.
> - Rob S. and I started drafting the HE paper. It is not too advanced
> and we are still working on the overview or key messages but if you
> want to take a look and/or collaborate, this is the document:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/171Blq1BDza_psrIQtBH-USIBzRuJAz-KQ4vS-xYnG3M/edit#heading=h.5b11ws303ok5
>
> Have a great meeting,
>
> See you next week,
>
> Yani

Dr Anahita JN Kazem

Data Steward & Biodiversity Informatics Scientist

Data & Code Unit (iBID / iBON)
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Halle-Jena-Leipzig  |www.idiv.de

Department of Informatics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

anahita.kazem at idiv.de   |  Puschstraße 4  |  D-04103 Leipzig  |  Germany