[tdwg-humboldt] ALA data team feedback

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:55:44 UTC 2023

Dear Peggy,

Thank you so much for the detailed revision and for sharing your feedback with us.
This is very useful for us particularly because the issues you found are clearly described and justified, I really appreciate this.

We have a meeting today (which unfortunately I cannot assist) but I would ask the group to start revising your feedback.
I uploaded the document<https://docs.google.com/file/d/1OxJ_H5vBd9pucjdgQDa6qMaQKl4O89gf/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword> to our shared Drive so we can start adding our comments in response to your findings.

After internally discussing your feedback, I will reach out to you and invite you to join our meetings so we can find a solution.

Thank you again and I am glad you find the Humbold a useful addition!

Best,

Yanina Sica

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond