[tdwg-humboldt] ALA data team feedback

Newman, Peggy (NCMI, Clayton) Peggy.Newman at csiro.au
Wed Oct 18 04:42:28 UTC 2023

Greetings Team Humboldt!

It was sure nice to catch up with some of you over the past weeks.

I have a document that we’ve put together with our suggestions for the extension. Our team had two discussions about it, and Doug wrote up our conclusions in a 2 pager word doc.

So I’ve tried to attach them here, but don’t know how the listserv will cope with a document.  Let’s see.

In any case, how is best to proceed from here? Let us know if you’d like to talk in person I guess.

Cheers
Peggy