[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG 2023

Anahita Kazem Anahita.Kazem at idiv.de
Thu Jun 29 09:05:29 UTC 2023

Hi all, I too am late to the party (still at conference), but would love
to contribute. At first glance, the abstract does read well, so I'm not
sure that I would add much - but will there be an opportunity to make
further updates (e.g. later tonight)?

Best,

Ani

On 29/06/2023 10:45, Brenton, Peter (NCMI, Black Mountain) wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It looks like I was late to the party on drafting the abstract as I
> got caught up with a bunch of somewhat unplanned things at work today.
> But thanks to everyone for jumping in and doing most of it. I’ve only
> made a few small edits and I think it reads really well. Great job!
>
> Yani, are you going to submit tomorrow?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

Dr Anahita JN Kazem

Data Steward & Biodiversity Informatics Scientist

Data & Code Unit (iBID / iBON)
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Halle-Jena-Leipzig  |www.idiv.de

Department of Informatics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

anahita.kazem at idiv.de   |  Puschstraße 4  |  D-04103 Leipzig  |  Germany