[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG 2023

Brenton, Peter (NCMI, Black Mountain) Peter.Brenton at csiro.au
Thu Jun 29 08:45:04 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

It looks like I was late to the party on drafting the abstract as I got caught up with a bunch of somewhat unplanned things at work today. But thanks to everyone for jumping in and doing most of it. I've only made a few small edits and I think it reads really well. Great job!

Yani, are you going to submit tomorrow?

Cheers,

Peter