[tdwg-humboldt] Meeting today

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 21 22:50:06 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

I have finished the next draft of the Event Hierarchy document from an
abstract through to the end of the normative section 3. This version is a
lot simpler than the last one (there are fewer rules that have to be
explained). I think our discussion today really helped with that. I hope
you find it understandable, and that you will help via suggestions and
comments to improve anything that is still lacking.

As before I figured that it doesn't make much sense to put together section
4 on examples with getting an agreement on all that went before.

Cheers,

John