[tdwg-humboldt] Meeting today

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 21 13:24:29 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

We made some progress on perspective again today with respect to how
properties of parents and children relate and what the implications are for
data providers and consumers. We found the distinction between "inventory
design" and "result" to be problematic in some cases and therefore propose
a different approach, which I'll try to elaborate in a new version of the
Event Hierarchy document starting now.

I'll copy the document "as is" to an archive version, as last week, and
start up again on the working copy, incorporating suggestions and comments
that are in the document, and incorporating discussion from the meeting
today. I'll let the group know as soon as I have finished the next draft so
that it can be reviewed before the next meeting.

Cheers,

John