[tdwg-humboldt] Next meeting in 2024!

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:43:39 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Last meeting we decided it was not necessary to meet over these next few
weeks since we have finished everything that was needed and we are now
waiting for consensus. I apologize I did not send this email before, I am
really sorry if somebody joined!

Any news, comments, or ideas, please share it by email.

Ani, good luck collecting iDiv feedback, let us know how it goes!

*We will meet again on Wed Jan 3, 2024, if everything goes well, we will be
able to ratify!*

Happy holidays to all of you and the best for 2024!

Cheers,

Yani