[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 6 Dec 2023, 12:00 UTC

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:49:51 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I apologize for my disappearance,the 'apocalyptic' light snow in Europe
(stealing Wesley's metaphor...)  turned my 13 hour flight into a 2.5 days
delightful travel experience.

Steve, thank you for pushing the last changes to github! It is greatly
appreciated, *did the clock start again as of last week? or is there
something else we need to do?*

*Let's meet tomorrow to make sure we are not missing anything.*

Peggy, it would be great if you can join us in our next meeting! we have
been through all your great feedback (I know you have been taking a look at
that already). The details of the meeting are below, I know the time is not
great for you so I would be happy to meet with you at a time that suits you
better.

*when?*

*Wed 6 Dec 2023, 12:00 UTC*

*where?*