[tdwg-humboldt] Inferring non-detection of target taxa of presence-only data using Humboldt Extension | Test dataset with updated terms good to go

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Mon Aug 7 16:33:07 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I have done the exercise mentioned in subject.
Please see the rendered html with this link: https://raw.githack.com/biodiversity-aq/humboldt-for-eco-survey-data/main/src/mapping.html
The repository is public: https://github.com/biodiversity-aq/humboldt-for-eco-survey-data
I hope some of the remarks and questions are useful!

I think the guiding principles are fine after last Wednesday long meeting (special thanks to Yani, Ani and Wesley). The dataset based on latest term name (from last Wednesday) is good to go. I can update the dataset in test IPT<https://ipt.gbif.org/resource?r=brokewest-fish> when the new terms are up in the sandbox.

Cheers
Ming