[tdwg-content] AC Comment: opened new issues

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 25 15:15:32 CET 2013

Rob Stevenson has provided several useful comments regarding the
proposed Audubon Core standard.  I have opened two issues related to his
comments:
Issue 45 (http://code.google.com/p/auduboncore/issues/detail?id=45 ) to
include LTER Datasets controlled vocabulary for CVterm term.
Issue 46 (http://code.google.com/p/auduboncore/issues/detail?id=46 )
which combines Alexey Zinovjev's earlier comment with a comment from Rob
regarding specifying multiple taxa related to a media item:

"Let's say I have a picture of a leaf with holes in it.  Is there a way
to specify the taxon of the leaf and the taxon of the insect that made
the holes.  Caterpillar species A eats Plant leaf Species B? If I know
that caterpillar only made that shape hole when it was parasitized can I
also specify the taxon of the parasite?  Another leaf example would be
lichens and liverworts that colonize leaves.  One might be over growing
another?

In general I would like to specific multiple taxa and relationships
among the taxa in the image or movie, etc"

PMB 351634

If you fax, please phone or email so that I will know to look for it.
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu