[tdwg-content] Treatise on Occurrence, tokens, and basisOfRecord [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 2 15:24:07 CET 2010

Steve,

Can you add a comment to Issue 69 in which you state the updated term
recommendation for the following?

Definition:
Comment:
Refines:

It might also be a good time to decide if Individual as a term name is
equally offensive to all. Sure, it doesn't capture exactly all of the things
an Individual might be, but the same is true of almost every term name -
people should always consult the definitions, comments, and secondary
documentation.